Thursday 12 April 2012

Mango-tastic.

All hail the Korres, Mango Butter Lipstick in Frost Pink.

This is a soft, rich, baby pink lipstick, with a slight shimmer to it, reminding me slightly of MAC's Angel however more pink and much more moisturising (thanks to the mango butter). The consistency is incredibly creamy and just glides onto the lips, providing a slight shimmer at first, however this can be easily built up to a dazzling baby pink with an incredible shine.

This highlights my ultimate must go to lipstick for everyday use, simple, moisturising and incredibly beautiful with added SPF 10 meaning its going to be a staple product for summer. Its also one of my favourites to wear with a smokey eye or if I'm rocking a sophisticated, natural, night time look and want something a little more special to make my lips look utterly spectacular, without going over the top with a bold pink.

Overall this is my favourite lipstick in my collection. It lasts such a long time on the lips and even survived a few glasses of wine and dinner, still looking fabulous afterwards, therefore reapplication is only needed maybe once or twice throughout the whole night.

The price is rather reasonable at £15, its a bit more expensive then a MAC lipstick or a high street lip butter, however its definitely worth it due to the moisture it provides alongside the stunning colour. It leaves my lips feeling really soft and they were definitely thanking me afterwards. However the downside to all this, is that finding it within the UK is incredibly difficult. I bought mine online on the House of Fraser website, however you can also purchase it online at Bath & Unwind.

This is my first Korres purchase, however I will definitely be purchasing more form the brand as it seems really natural and lovely.

Have you tried any Korres products, and if so what did you think to them?

No comments:

Post a Comment