Monday 23 April 2012

7 deadly sins of beauty.

I've seen this tag every where recently, and I really enjoy reading them. Therefore i decided to give it a go, it was actually a lot harder then I thought it would be. If I'm being honest I wrote it at college during my English Language lesson because it was more fun. Hope you enjoy.

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item?
I don't really have many cheap products. I know how bad that sounds but its true, therefore the cheapest thing that I no doubt own and use a lot, is my Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm, I think it was about £5. Originally I purchased this because my lips were really dry, and it goes on a bit like a lip gloss, however I use it mostly over my MAC lipsticks. It give them that extra bit of shine, as on their own there rather matte and also make sure the lipsticks don't dry out my lips too much.

What is your most expensive?
My most expensive beauty product is no doubt my Lumière Sculptée de CHANEL, it was shockingly £50 which I now realise was pretty steep for a highlighter, however it was limited edition over Christmas and it looks like its going to last me a long time. Therefore this makes me feel a little better about spending all that money on it. However the finish to it on your face is amazing and makes you look really healthy and radiant.

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
The product I no doubt have the biggest love hate relationship with is my Chanel aqua vitalumiere foundation. When I originally purchased it I thought it was going to be fantastic, after pretty much everyone in the blog world used it and raved about it. However at first I thought it was amazing, I don't really use foundation and therefore saved this for somewhat special occasions and when I really needed that bit of help, however after about a month this really wasn't cutting it for me. Sometimes it looks amazing and really lovely and dewy, however other times it looks dry and like its been on all day when its only been on an hour. Not impressed at all.

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
This is easy my most delicious beauty products are my lancôme juicy tube's. Ones coffee and the others marshmallow and they smell and taste amazing, there just fantastic. However the ones they have out now aren't as good, they don't taste or smell of anything so the new ones are a bit of a let down.



4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
I love wearing eyeliner, however in a morning I just really cant be bothered to mess around with putting it on and spending ages making it look perfect. Eyeshadow is also something which doesn't get neglected, it just doesn't get focused on as much as it might do if I was going out for a meal or for a day out.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
It really depends what I'm doing that day. If I'm at college I wont leave without my mascara and bronzer and a bit of concealer over the odd blemish. However if I'm going out shopping or with friends or my boyfriend everything goes on...I really like to look nice all the time, I just make it look rather natural and not too over the top. On the odd occasion me and my boyfriend go out for a meal or somewhere rather posh lipstick is a must, it just makes me feel amazing...especially my new Dior Addict lipstick in Baby Rose, it just makes you feel ultimately glamorous and gives me so much confidence just to be myself. However i can promise you, no one will ever see me without at least some make up on when I'm out and about.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Smell is something which I find really attractive, if a lad smells nice then it straight away gets me interested and gets me looking at them, if they smell bad then I just couldn't stand it...ultimate turn off. I also like it if a lad looks like they take care of themselves too, if they work out and make themselves look presentable then that's what I find attractive, no one likes a slob.

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I'm really bad when it comes to people buying me gifts. When it comes to friends and family I think something from Lush would be the best option for me, my sister has a tendency of just buying me a shed load of Lush as presents. However if it was my boyfriend then he knows me really well, and knows what make up I like and what I don't, so he would no doubt get me something really amazing make up related. At the moment he really likes buying me Dior make up, and everything hes every bought me is proper spot on, and something I would buy myself...hes so amazing its unreal <3

Thank you for reading...what are you 7 deadly sins of beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment