Sunday 29 April 2012

Dior-Obsession.

Just a quick a post about how much my Dior obsession has grown over the last two weeks. Its unbelievable. It all began when my boyfriend bought me a Dior lipstick, which I'd been drooling over for such a long time. Therefore I thought it was time I discovered other products by Dior, as it wasn't a brand which I'd really paid much attention to or focused on. However its fabulous, the products are definitely on a par with Chanel, both in quality and price. There make up is really gorgeous and the quality is incredible.

Therefore I would like to take the time to tell you I bought the DiorSkin Forever Foundation YEY!

Anyone who reads my blog will know I've been trying this foundation out against the LancĂ´me Teint Idole Ultra 24H, and after some serious deliberation, I went for the DiorSkin as it just overall blew me away. However I did end up buying shade 32 instead of 30, because I thought 30 was far too dark in comparison to 32, which is a rose beige and suites me perfectly. Overall I'm the happiest girl in the work, something which may appear strange to those who don't have a beauty obsession, however to those who do, you will understand how buying something new which is make up related can just make you so hapy.


I have my eye on other Dior products specifically the Dior New Look Multi-Dimensional Mascara, which looks just amazing. However if I do end up indulging, you can be reassured knowing a post wont be far behind.
TIP - I have found that due to my DiorSkin Forever foundation, being in a bottle with a pump; the foundation comes out more creamy and goes on much more airbrushed. I tested this theory by comparing it against that from my sample bottle, which I got previously, and you can definitely tell a difference between the two. The one from my pump bottle looks incredibly airbrushed and fresh. Whereas the other looks nice, however not as stunning. Definitely will enjoy using this foundation...it's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment