Tuesday 24 April 2012

Blissful blues.

Urban Decay

24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil & Single Eyeshadow


Over the past few month's I've rekindled my love for Urban Decay make up products, specifically eye products. All there eye shadows and eyeliners are just such good quality there well worth the money they cost. However after a recent visit to my Urban Decay counter I fell in love with these who products...blue isn't something I wear very often, but these are just stunning, I just couldn't resist.

24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Binge
Not long ago I went to Coventry and bought this eye pencil in Zero, which is a black, after my last black eyeliner just wasn't cutting it. I wore it that night for a meal and it lasted all night without even smudging slightly, and it was just so easy to apply. Therefore I wanted another one, however wasn't sure which colour. After doing some research I found that in many peoples opinion Binge is the best colour in the collection, after Zero, therefore I had to try it. I tested it in store and it was amazing, I fell in love straight away. The colour is so rich and beautiful, its identical to the colour of the packaging, which is really fantastic when your in a rush and looking for a specific colour. Like the black version it glides onto perfectly, not moving all day, even when your having a frantic day and the rest of your make up looks a bit of a state...you can be reassured your eyeliner will be still in place and looking fantastic. The pencil itself lasts a really long time, I've used it loads since I bought it and I haven't yet had to sharpen it. In regards to the formula...its amazing, its very creamy, which means it doesn't pull or drag when your putting it on, unlike many other eyeliners I've used in the past.
Overall this is the best eyeliner I have ever used, definitely worth £13. It does state its waterproof, however that is something which I'm yet to try out, but even without that benefit I would definitely purchase it again. You can buy it at any Urban Decay counter, such as within Debenhams.

Single Eyeshadow in Haight
The only eyeshadow I've ever used by Urban Decay is the Naked pallet, however due to them being the only eye shadows I use...that's a good idea of how amazing they are. Therefore I wanted to try other shades in there range and I really wanted a turquoise, blue colour for summer. After testing all of their blue/turquoise shades i decided on this one, its really stunning and is exactly what I was looking for. Its really shimmery and is just beautiful. It goes on so easily and it doesn't take much working in, and can be easily built up to a much stronger blue colour if that's what you want. Once again this eyeshadow has some serious staying power, it just doesn't smudge or fade throughout the day which is really a key think for eye shadows. The pigmentation is really rich, and therefore all the colours in there range are stunning...if I could, I would have them all.
These are £13 each, however they are really worth it. You only need the smallest amount of eyeshadow on your brush...as a small amount definitely goes a very long way, therefore I can see this lasting me such a long time. I will definitely be buying a lot more of these, I'm eyeing up a purple/pink as we speak.

Have you tried any of the Urban Decay products, if so what are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment