Friday 20 April 2012

Woppin' Watermelon.


Clinique Chubby Stick - Woopin' Watermelon


I have really dry lips, something which is really annoying because they always look so rough. When my other half want away, alongside my Dior Addict lipstick, he also fetched me this because he thought it would be really good for my lips throughout the day, and obviously...its pink. I'd seen these in store and so many people on blogs have reviewed these and have fallen in love with them, so I was really excited to try it. He bought me the shade Woopin' Watermelon, which is like a baby pink colour and is really pretty.
The overall idea of these is that there a balm, which moisturise the lips whilst adding a hint of colour to the lips making them look very pretty and healthy. The design of these are rather unique, its rolls up which means you don't have to sharpen it, something I didn't realise until I received it, which for me is a really good thing because I have it in my bag at all time and therefore its really quick and handy to roll it up when its running about low.
The formula itself is incredible,  they uses a special blend of decadent butters, oils and antioxidants to help protect and pamper lips with immediate and lasting moisturising along side Shea Butter, Mango Seed Butter and Jojoba Seed Oil, delivering a surge of moisture in a sleek stick leaving lips soft, supple and soothed. its so silky and most definitely hydrating, my lips have never been so happy, healthy and irresistibly soft. 
The packaging is so cute and playful, the shades match the packaging exactly therefore helping choosing one easy and simple.
These retail at £16 and available from any Clinique counter,available in 8 shades ranging from deep purples, playful pinks and reds and natural nudes, providing a shade for every skin tone.

Overall these are amazing for everyday use. There easy to use and provide a natural sheer colour to relieve dry lips, will definitely be repurchasing this again when mine runs out.
Have you tried any of the Chubby sticks, if so what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment