Friday 12 September 2014

Nailkale.


Nails Inc -
NailKale Illuminator and Superfood Base Coat

Before I say anything about the actual products, I would like to say I love the new bottles. The silver caps come off to reveal the actual brush (like Butter London and Chanel polishes). I liked the old packaging and I have lots of bottles with the round caps but I think the new style looks more expensive and pretty amongst my nail polish collection.
First up we have Nails Inc. Bright Street Nailkale Illuminator. I think this is a great little product. It looks white with a blue iridescence in the bottle but it paints on the nail almost clear with iridescence. The product contains Kale and various superfood extracts to help strengthen and nourish nail and to help with nail growth. However, unlike other traditional nail care products, which can be clear, this is designed to make the nail look healthier – the pinks look pinker and the tips appear whiter. I think this is a great product if you can’t wear nail polish for work, it means your nails can still look clean and manicured but it’s not really obvious. Also while you’re wearing it, the product is doing some good for the nails and the ingredients always oxygen still to access the nail whilst wearing it.
Next up is the Nailkale Superfood Base Coat. The base coat is design to nourish and strengthen the nail whilst you wear your polish. Time will only tell if it does anything for the condition of my nails but as a base coat, I’m really impressed. As a base coat this is amazing, it keeps my nail polish chip free for just around a week, which is great, and my polish doesn’t lift or peel like I find with normal base coats. I also use this as a treatment along with the illuminator and I find both of them together and each alone makes my nails feel super strong and healthy.

I really love the new Nails Inc range and look, these two products are incredible, but also their Nailkale colours look amazing! 
I would really recommend trying them out if you haven’t yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment