Friday 19 September 2014

Reincarnation Mask.

Bleach London –
Reincarnation Mask

Who doesn’t love a good hair mask? Since recently having my hair highlighted it’s really needed some TLC so whilst browsing round Boots, this really caught my eye. Mainly because is aimed at people who use bleach and/or colour their hair a lot. Therefore, I hoped it would be rather hardcore.

The description of this product sounds unbelievable. Resurrect and hydrate thirsty, bleached or coloured hair and improve elasticity with this repairing and moisturising Bleach Reincarnation Mask. Enriched with sunflower seed extract and micro wheat proteins to give great shine, strengthen colour vibrancy and help reduce colour fade.’
How much of a great product does it sound!
To use the directions state simply to apply to pre-shampooed hair, comb through and massage in. To enhance the super conditioning effects, wrap your hair in a warm towel. Leave on the hair for 10-20 minutes. Rinse well. Use whenever your hair feels parched.’
OK, the one unusual thing about this is that it states 'pre-shapooded hair'. To me, that means before you put shampoo on your hair, however to me that sounds sort of strange. Therefore I emailed Bleach London, just to make sure I was going to be using it correctly and giving you all the right details. They were super quick at reply to my email (bonus points for Bleach London), they wrote 'The reincarnation mask is actually a post shampoo mask, so use it after your shampoo.' Therefore it was a VERY good job I emailed to make sure! 

Pre and post shampooing confusion aside, this stuff is just phenomenal! My hair afterwards felt super soft, silky and the shine was just unbelievable. It is truly incredible at moisturising and bringing my unhappy hair back to life! It didn’t leave my hair feeling heavy and weighed down, neither did it leave that horrible coated feeling some other masks can leave in your hair.

Overall, if you dye your hair at all…in the slightest then you need to try this! This has got to be, hands down the best hair mask I have ever used.

No comments:

Post a Comment