Thursday 18 September 2014

Rouge Allure Gloss.

Chanel - 

Rouge Allure Gloss 

In the upcoming fall season we will witness the launch of Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss, a new lip line featuring nine seductive shades with the intensity and luminosity finish of a gloss and the pigmentation or rich colour of a lipstick. Revealing itself in a click the new line of Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss is part of a bigger Chanel Fall 2014 Makeup Collection, which also features new lipstick and nail lacquer shades.
The shades names are:
Affriolant
Sensible
Extase
Suprême
Séduction
Pirate
Distinction
Exotique
Audace (Limited Edition)

I’m really excited to see these beauties in person as I spotted a couple of pinks that I just feel like I need to have. A rich and pigmented pink Allure Gloss is definitely something that I’m looking to seeing, swatching and wearing.
These are due for release on the 3rd October. First of all in Boots, but then they will go to other counters.

No comments:

Post a Comment