Saturday 27 September 2014

Prime Time.

bareMinerals -

Prime Time Foundation Primer

I apologies for the bareMinerals review overload. However, recently I have really loved bareMinerals products. I wasn’t planning on buying a new primer, however after the consultant used it using my trail, when it came to applying it using my current primer it just didn’t seem to work as well. I personally believe this is because of this primer being made primarily for bareMinerals mineral foundations.  

bareMinerals describe this primer by saying; ‘Enlarged pores. Uneven texture. Flaky dryness. We've all had complexion problems. That's why we created Prime TimeTM, which prepares your skin for seamless coverage with bareMinerals Foundation. Apply it first for the smooth, evenly textured complexion you've been waiting for.’
bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer is a light gel consistency primer. It has no colour or scent. The formula is preservative free and contains natural plan extracts and Vitamins C & E. Only the tiniest amount is needed to cover your whole face (bareMinerals say to use on pump for the whole face), so although the bottle might look tiny, even though it is the standard 30ml size that most primers come in, I estimate that this will last a good couple of months.
The primer feels super silky on the skin, and provides a lovely smooth base for your foundation. I found that it hydrated the dry parts of my combination skin well, and gave me a nice matte surface to work with. Make up wise, it helped to keep my foundation looking good for most of the day and I did notice it covered my pores really well.

Overall this is a really good primer. Its not the cheapest primer out there, its £21 for 30ml which considering you only need a tiny amount does mean it will last you a rather long time.

Have you tried this primer?

What’s your favourite primer?

No comments:

Post a Comment