Thursday 18 September 2014

Overnight Serum-in-Oil.

The Body Shop -
Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil

When it comes to night creams, or any other night products I get rather worried. It tends to be the one thing that repeatedly upsets my skin, most night creams are overly too thick, therefore block my pores. Therefore when I saw this in The Body Shop I was intrigued. The sales assistant explained how to use it, what it was for, and basically did a good job of making me really want to try it. So, what does it do and does it work…
The Body Shop website states; Wake up to beautiful skin with new Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil, a technical innovation combining the power of a serum and oil to indulge, replenish and recharge skin with moisture overnight. Proves 8h beauty sleep for your skin, leaving it feeling recharged, replenished and softer. Skin looks fresher, rested and more radiant. Including our highest concentration of wheat germ oil.’
I have always worried about putting oil on my skin…because of my oily t-zone. Therefore I always thought it would make it oilier, apparently not. Firstly, the packaging is lovely. I love the baby pink ceramic bottle and the dropper makes for no-mess, no-fuss decanting and application. As with all their Vitamin E products, the scent of this serum-in-oil is just amazing. However, all of that doesn’t matter if the product isn’t any good. I am happy to say that this little bottle of magic is just that…magic! Second, it is an absolutely dreamy to apply, sinks into your skin immediately, not greasy at all and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and nourished. My skin is plump, moisturised, healthy and glowing when I wake up and my skin is so much smoother, even my make up applies better then normal since I’ve been using this little wonder.
Overall, this has just truly converted me. All you need is 2/3 drops to do your whole face, and you wake up with amazingly happy skin. Another plus side is that its 28ml and it only costs £13, which is just incredible!

What’s not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment