Friday 3 January 2014

Favourites of 2013.

Firstly, I'm super sorry about there being no pictures in this post, my phone for some reason won't link to my laptop, therefore I can't upload them. 
Never the less, here are my 2013 favourites!

Make-Up
Best Primer – Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pure Primer
Best Foundation - Dior DiorSkin Nude BB Cream + Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation
Best Concealer - Dior DiorSkin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer
Best Bronzer – Jouer Sheer Matte Powder and Bronzing Duo (only the bronzer)
Best Powder – Still on a mission to find the perfect powder (however I may have found it…watch this space)
Best Highlighter - YSL Touche Eclat
Best Contour - Still on a mission to find the perfect contouring product!
Best Blusher - Dior DiorBlush Vibrant Colour Powder Blush in Rose Cherie
Best Eye Primer - Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden
Best Eyeshadow – Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (I was going to say Naked 3, however I thought as its only come out, it wasn’t fair to take the spot light away from the amazing Naked 2 Palette)
Best Eye Pencil - Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in Nude
Best Mascara – L’oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara
Best Brow Product - Benefit Brow Zings in Light
Best Lip Balm - Dior Addict Lip Glow
Best Lipstick – Dior Rouge Dior in Rose Trafalgar 565 (now renamed as Vogue)
Best Lipgloss – Lancome Gloss in Love Pink Pampille 341 (definitely need to add more of these glosses to my collection)

Nails
Best Nail Colour – butterLondon Polish in Disco Biscuit + Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Taboo
Best Base Coat - butterLondon Horse Power Nail Fertiliser 

Best Top Coat – I really want to say Seche Top Coat, however I’m not going to because I find it has a tendency of peeling/lifting, therefore I’m on a mission for the perfect top coat.
Best Cuticle Product – Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream

What are your favourite products of 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment