Saturday 18 January 2014

Cleansing Mask.

Clinique –
Anti Blemish Solutions Oil Control Cleansing Mask

What Clinique say; Soothing natural clay-based mask helps heal blemishes, prevent breakouts and keep skin shine-free. Medicated formula goes deep to clean and unclog pores, rid skin of excess oil. In just 5 minutes, skin looks clearer, smoother, less blemish-troubled. Gentle, non-drying formula won't irritate skin.”

This white, creamy-to-thick clay mask should be applied to clean skin and rinsed off after 5 minutes.  The mask spreads without any effort and there is no burning or stinging sensation.  Thankfully, this mask does not have any menthol. I was initially surprised at the instructions to leave the mask on for only five minutes before rinsing off, but you can feel it working rather quickly, sometimes I do leave it on for 10. After washing it off, my skin felt soft and comfortable, pores were more refined, and my blemishes were less red and angry. Plus, all traces of oil (particularly in the T-zone, to my delight) were gone.
I found my skin texture and condition improving nicely. I also found that my blemishes receded and healed far quicker than they would normally, which was a lovely little side effect. Their claim about no irritation rang true for me. No blotching, itchiness, excessive dryness or flaking occurred as a result of using this mask.

So far so good with this mask!
I use it 2 times a week, however sometimes in my nose and chin look a little congested then I just put a little on those areas to help those areas. I still have loads of it left, so I’m still not sure whether I will be repurchasing it, but as long as it doesn’t upset my skin…I’m happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment