Sunday 19 January 2014

Targeted Breakout Corrector.

La Roche-Posay –
Effaclar A.I Targeted Breakout Corrector

Talking about spots is pretty gross but you seriously need this little miracle worker in your life. I originally used the Origins Super Spot Remove, however when I ran out, I thought I would try something new.

Their website states; ‘The La Roche Posay Effaclar range is specially formulated to combat oily skin, imperfections, persistent dilated pores and irregular skin texture. La Roche Posay products are paraben free, 100% hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, use minimal fragrance and ingredients, are tested on the most sensitive skin and all packaging is designed to minimise contamination from bacteria. ‘

I have sensitive skin that is rather prone to blemishes or breakouts. A couple of weeks or so ago my skin went pretty bad and I started getting cystic spots. The main reason for this I put down to the Origins Out of Trouble Mask, which contains a lot of Zinc Oxide. Yet I occasionally get the odd breakout and a cystic spot or two. I find them pretty distressing to deal with. Seriously, those things are nasty.

The formula smells weird. Very chemically, but not in a super unpleasant way. I noted that people said don't apply a big dollop or it'll visibly dry out on your skin, just pat a little of the cream onto the area and leave it alone. The cystic spot I had literally shrank overnight. It was small to begin with but totally wasn't planning on leaving my face for a while. The swelling immediately went down, the pain disappeared, and it become barely visible. I had an older cystic spot on my cheek that was looking pretty angry. When something is making your skin hurt it lures you into touching it more than you should. La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I Targeted Breakout Corrector calmed the swelling down, dried the abscess out and virtually eliminated it. Three days later and they were completely gone.

I really couldn’t recommend this product more. It was amazing. 
Within an hour my spots appeared less red and reduced in size a lot. 
I don’t think I will be using any other product again.

No comments:

Post a Comment