Friday 3 January 2014

butterLondon Wish List.

butterLondon is definitely my favourite nail polish brands at the moment. Since discovering the brand I just can’t get enough of their polishes. They seem to last much longer on my nails then any other polish I’ve tried, and unlike some other brands they don’t seem to get thick quite as fast. Recently I’ve really loved nail polish, my nails are actually at a state where they’re long enough to look really nice in coloured polish instead of a clear polish, usually a treatment or strengthening nail polish. Therefore I thought I would share with you a few of the butterLondon shades I have on my wish list. I have included swatches alongside this post, however they’re what I have found on Google, not my own. This is the main way I find out what polishes I like. There’s nothing worse then it looking amazing in the bottle and being totally different when you get it home. So lets begin.

(from left to right)
Snog - A bright, hot pink shade with a slight red tone 
(a pink polish everyone should own)
Knees up – A flawless shiny metallic-red 
(not usually into red nail polish but this is just stunning)
Bluecoat – Opaque, navy shimmer 
(everyone needs a navy in their collection...don't they?)
Lovely Jubbly - A vibrant magenta nail lacquer flecked with red, blue and gold micro-particles 
(just stunning for all seasons)
Stardust - Sheer, silver holographic overcoat 
(a must have nail polish...so sparkly!)

Primrose Hill Picnic - A tropical, fuchsia pink shade 
(perfect for summer time)

*update* I recently bought Knees Up, and even though it is the most beautiful colour, it does chip so easily. However, because of the colour, retouches are super easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment