Thursday 15 January 2015

Revolution and Moondust.

Right so I definitely think it is time to get excited about the imminent launches from Urban Decay.
First up is Sheer Revolution Lipstick. The news from the brand says this is all about “creamy, badass luxury meets sheer, pigmented colour”. I loved the creamy badass luxury of the original, however they were a bit too intense for me, therefore this sheer pigmented sounding great! I love a shiny finish to lip colour and as this promises to be all the power of Revolution with a sheer and shiny finish, I think they are going to be beautiful.

They promise that they will be;
- Buttery smooth application
- Long lasting
- Creamy feel
- High shine finish
- Sheer yet pigmented colour
- Pigment Infusion system for even colour and long wear
- Maxi-Lip defines, hydrates and plumps
- Blend of oils and antioxidants


…And there are 10 shades available:
 SHEER LADYFLOWER – sheer rose-pink
 SHEER STREAK – sheer coral-pink
 SHEER F-BOMB – sheer red
 SHEER LIAR – sheer pinky-brown nude
 SHEER RAPTURE – sheer dusty rose
 SHEER ANARCHY – sheer fuchsia
 SHEER SHAME – sheer berry
 SHEER SLOWBURN – sheer orange-red
 SHEER OBSESSED – sheer baby pink
SHEER WALK OF SHAME – sheer pale nude-pink

Second up is the new Moondust Eyeshadows. I am so excited because I absolutely adore Urban Decay eyeshadows, especially this line of them and now we have new shades!!


They will be releasing 4 new shades;
ETHER – light purple with pink-blue 3-D sparkle and shift
SCORPIO – matte black with gold 3-D sparkle
SOLSTICE – metallic pink-red with green 3-D sparkle and shift
COSMIC – metallic white with iridescent 3-D sparkle and shift

The Moondust sparkle is so pretty. Rather than chunky glitter, you get an intense dazzle that literally just lights up the eyes. I am a massive fan of this formula even though I sometimes find shimmer a little on the scary side, especially those with massive fallout, however I have never experienced much of that with these eyeshadows. It is so easy to apply – I often use my fingers – and the effect it creates is just stunning. It uses super fine iridescent sparkly metallic 3-D pigmetns for a “luxe, upscale vibe and a gorgeous, diamond-like effect”. It is a powder but it really feels like cream as you apply it, which is why I like to use my fingers. To increase intensity, I apply it wet and it twinkles like you have never seen! Just like all the UD eyeshadows, Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadows come in little compacts you can pop out to build your own palette. They are pale silver rather than gunmetal.

The Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick retail for £15.50 and the Moondust Eyeshadow new shades Ether, Scorpio, Solstice and Cosmic are £14.50 and will be available at www.urbandecay.co.uk from 29th January 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment