Thursday 1 January 2015

Deep Cleansing.

Liz Earle –
Deep Cleansing Mask

‘This highly concentrated clay and manuka honey mask helps draw out impurities and excess oil to leave oily, combination and problem-prone skin balanced, calm and clear. Naturally active ingredients include green clay to draw out impurities, soothing manuka honey and propolis and rose- scented geranium to help tone and balance.’

I really love this Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask, targeted for oily, combination and spot prone skin; it has certainly been doing the trick. The mask deep cleanses the skin and helps to eliminate oiliness and impurities in the skin. The key ingredients within the mask assist cleaning and clearing the skin, with clay to help absorb oil in the skin and with the potent smelling manuka honey, that for me is rather strong, never the less it makes your skin feel incredible.
To use I simply cleanse my skin like normal, then applying the mask, which I leave on for about 10 minutes. I then wash off the mask with the provided sponges, which are a great add on. I like using the sponges as there much softer texture on the skin to slowly remove the mask with, plus they seem to remove the mask much easier and quicker then using a muslin cloth. 
When the mask is on your face it dries fairly quick but doesn't go crumbly or really tight like some clay masks I have used. After removal my skin feels soft, refreshed, oil-free and not tight or overly dry. I use this mask once a week along with my usual skin care routine. However, if my skins feeling really stressed or congested, then mid week I just apply this to my t-zone and the Liz Earle Intensive Nourishing Mask to my cheeks, which is where I tend to need a lot of hydration!
Overall, so far so good! It’s really helped to clear my pores and the odd spot that appeared. I do however have to warn, because it de-congests and clears your pores, there may be a slight chance of this mask fetching you out in a few spots after usage. However, this is purely down to the fact that it’s removing all the toxins and dirt from within your skin/pores. This has happened to me once or twice when I first used it, but they healed crazy quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment