Friday 26 December 2014

Favourite Christmas Tag.

I don't usually get around to doing any tags - although I do enjoy reading them - but as I love anything to do with Christmas, I wanted to give it a go!  
Favourite festive food
Christmas dinner is probably my favourite food at Christmas…obviously.
Favourite reindeer
Rudolph, because he was unique…and the only one I really know!
Favourite day of Christmas
Christmas day, but I also love the whole run up to Christmas and the excitement of Christmas eve…plus because my parents and sister tend to be working Christmas day, we tend to have our Christmas on Christmas eve.
Favourite Christmas song
Now, I sing along to most of them, but I don’t actually know any of the names. Therefore I’m just going to say all of them!
Favourite present
Generally I get a lot of very random presents. However, this year I got a new iPhone 6, therefore that has got to be my favourite present yet…I also bought myself some Timberland's as a present to myself…do they count?
Favourite festive film
Ok…from the top of my head, I like the Grinch, Muppet's Christmas Carol, Nightmare Before Christmas and Arthur Christmas, however this is only a few, I really like animated films, as you can tell!
Favourite cracker toy
We didn’t have crackers this year, but last year we had balloons and you made them in to balloon animals, and the year before that we had some sort of reindeer race inspired crackers, which was fun. We tend to look for ones which have something good inside…which is actually pretty hard.
Favourite cracker joke
I can never remember jokes whether they're from crackers or not - some cracker jokes are so lame and repetitive thought!
Favourite Christmas decorations
I love the tree lights. To be honest, I like lights in general, at work we have a light sensory room and that’s where I do most of my planning, therefore having Christmas lights all over the tree, and when people put tasteful lights outside their house, looks super pretty too.
Favourite Christmas candle scent
Most people say that a real Christmas tree is the best scent at Christmas…but I haven’t ever smelt one, however I am determined to have a real tree one day. However, candle wise I really love cinnamon!
Favourite Christmas advert
The John Lewis adverts are the best - I love the penguins this year, but I'm still hung up on the one from a few years ago with all the animals and the Lily Allan song.
Favourite festive tradition
I don’t really have any festive traditions. I like being with my family at Christmas and all sitting in the living room opening presents and watching films together…does that count as a tradition?
Favourite place to spend Christmas
I live with my parents, therefore that’s where I spend Christmas, last year we went to my sisters but her cooker wasn’t big enough and it caused too much aggro, therefore she just came round to ours.  I can't imagine ever wanting to be away on holiday over Christmas, it just wouldn't feel the same.
Favourite Christmas fact
I don’t really know many Christmas facts, however my dad did tell me that for it to officially classed as a White Christmas, only one flake of snow has to land at one of the Met Office buildings…still waiting on a White Christmas!
Favourite thing about snow 
I love everything about snow, making snowmen, throwing snowballs, making snow angels, wearing my hunter willies and taking my dog for a walk (she is the only person I now who loves snow more then me), but my favourite thing is when you wake up to freshly fallen snow in the morning and everywhere is beautifully covered without a single footprint.  I hate it when it turns to dirty, yucky sludge!


No comments:

Post a Comment