Saturday 6 December 2014

Dear Santa...

When it comes to Christmas presents I’m rubbish. If I see stuff I want I have a tendency of just buying it, therefore creating a list of things I want can be really tricky. Every year I try my hardest, but it’s always a small list. Therefore I thought I would share it with you, it’s a mix of beauty and non-beauty things. So lets begin.

Charlotte Tilbury – The Rock Chick / The Uptown Girl Luxury Palette
I love both of these pallets and I truly cant decide between them. Therefore my theory is I'm going to go to a Charlotte Tilbury counter and get there advice…if you have any ideas of which is your favourite let me know in the comment box! Charlotte states the power to mesmerise is in your eyes, with this make-up hypnotise… I have de-coded the secrets to iconic, mesmerising eyes with my Colour-Coded Eyeshadow Palettes. Each one contains four harmonious colour ways that offer a complete “desk to disco” eye colour wardrobe and an easy to use application ritual that is fail-safe to follow. It’s my artistry made effortless!’

Charlotte Tilbury – Filmstar Bronze & Glow
I really love contouring, however I don’t own anything that is genuinely perfect for doing the job. Therefore whilst looking through the net I found so many rave reviews about this beautiful face sculpting and highlighting duo that just looks perfect. Charlotte describes the product as a secret that silver screen sirens have kept to themselves for years – and once I share it with you – so will you! With Filmstar Bronze & Glow you can slim, sculpt, shorten, trim and highlight your features. It’s amazing what clever shading and highlighting tricks can do to your facial framework - it’s an illusion that I use all the time, particularly for red carpet scrutiny, and my clients can’t get enough of it. Take what you were born with and maximise your assets with Filmstar Bronze & Glow!’

Nails Inc – Winter Wonderland Collection
I truly love Christmas nail polishes. Christmas is perfect for red glitter and lots of sparkle, and this amazing Winter Wonderland Collection from Nails Inc is amazing for this season! Nails Inc explains ‘a limited edition trio of full size, special effects polishes to make your nails shimmer and shine throughout the Autumn Winter season. Includes Trafalgar Square; a full coverage red glitter polish, St George's Square; a white and silver shimmer polish and Buckingham Square; a rose gold glitter polish.’

Chanel – Rouge Coco Baume
I recently bought the Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in Romance, however I can’t wear lipsticks for work, therefore a balm is what I need! I know it’s an expensive glorified lip balm, however I fell in love with my Rouge Coco Shine which has the same Hydratendre Complex as this balm therefore its definitely on my Christmas List. Chanel state on their website ‘a moisture-rich lip balm with an advanced Hydratendre Complex, this formula hydrates and softens lips, for a healthier and fuller appearance. Its sheer, lustrous texture glides on smoothly with a sumptuous, high-gloss finish.’

Urban Decay – Naked Basics Double-Ended Brush
I need some new eye shadow brushes, and this double ended brush is just prefect for everything. One end allows you to apply eye shadow all over and on the other a brush that allows you to blend, smudge and line. Just perfect! The Urban Decay website describes it by saying the ultimate accoutrement for our Naked Basics palettes, this versatile brush is really two brushes in one! On one side: a shadow smudger brush. On the other: a shadow blender brush. Apply shadow all over. Blend, smudge and line. This indispensable brush does it all.’

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Skin Repair Moisture.
Recently I have fallen head over heels in love with Liz Earle after trying her ‘Try-Me Kits’. Therefore I thought I would add the routine collection to my Christmas List! Each product is amazing and works to well at complimenting each other to create the most beautiful skin. The website describes each product perfectly; Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser  - ‘Winner of 100 awards, our original hot cloth cleanser quickly removes daily grime and make up to leave skin clean, soft and radiant’. Instant Boost Skin Tonic  - ‘Gentle and alcohol-free, this heavenly-scented, non-drying floral toner revitalises, soothes and brightens skin.’  Skin Repair Moisture  - ‘This perfectly balanced moisturiser softens, smoothes and conditions normal/combination skin for a naturally healthy-looking glow.’

iPhone 6
I currently have an iPhone 4s, and as good as it is, I really need a new one and looking at the new iPhone 6’s I really love everything about it. The website states that the ‘iPhone 6 isn’t simply bigger — it’s better in every way. Larger, yet dramatically thinner. More powerful, but remarkably power efficient. With a smooth metal surface that seamlessly meets the new Retina HD display. It’s one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that’s better by any measure.’ Out of everything on my Christmas List I truly cant wait to get my hands on this!

Whats on your Christmas List?

No comments:

Post a Comment