Wednesday 14 January 2015

Complexion Rescue.

After my little BareMinerals obsession not long back, I got super exited over news of this new releases from them. This Spring/Summer comes the release of their Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream, which will be released in ten shades. It’s exciting to see BareMinerals taking on another liquid product or in this case a gel one. I’m just hopeful that Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream proves a better experience for me than Bare Skin Serum Foundation, which I wasn’t really too fused on.
Bareminerals explains that this Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream is a hybrid BB Cream, CC Cream, and tinted moisturiser, and is formulated without oils, parabens, fragrances, or silicone. It promises to increase the moisture of your skin by up to 215%, which is pretty exciting for those dry skinned girls. However, I will be excited to see how this reacts and applies on those with a more combination or oily skin type. Bare Minerals says it has dewy sheer to medium coverage with a soft, smooth finish that has an SPF 30 and a gel cream texture that gives skin a natural, radiant finish. It’s formulated with Marine botanicals to help replenish your skin’s moisture.
Shades:
   Opal 01: Fair Skin, Cool Tone
   Vanilla 02: Light Skin, Neutral Tone
   Buttercream 03: Light Skin, Golden Tone
   Suede 04: Medium Skin, Cool Tone
   Natural 05: Medium Skin, Neutral Tone
   Ginger 06: Medium Skin, Golden Tone
   Tan 07: Tan Skin, Neutral Tone
   Spice 08: Tan to Dark skin, Golden Tone
   Chestnut 09: Dark Skin, Golden Tone
   Sienna 10: Deep Skin, Neutral Tone

I really didn’t like last year’s Serum Foundation release so I’m hopeful Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream proves better. I’m excited to try it out especially since it claims to be so hydrating. All this snow, wind, rain and cold is making my skin look scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment