Sunday 2 February 2014

Retexturizing Face Primer.

Daniel Sandler –
Retexturizing Face Primer SPF20

"Maximise your Base by preparing your skin first with Retexturising Face Primer. Colourless, weightless, light reflecting oil-free serum gel. Helps neutralise imperfections while giving foundation a fault-free base. Suitable for all skin types. This product is like having a mini face-lift, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles giving you a younger complexion. Apply to eyes to stop eyeshadow creasing and to smooth out lips, for longer lasting colour."

The product comes in a compact, black tube with a small nozzle to easily dispense the right amount of product. I love the scent - it's very delicate and reminds me of days spent in the sun (this may be one of the sunscreen ingredients). It has a broad spectrum spf20, UVA/UVB protection against sun damage: personally, I think it's brilliant - definitely, one of the selling points of this base and that set it apart from the others on the market.

It feels silky and velvety on the skin and doesn't have any colour to it. In my opinion doesn’t at all leave a silicone feel on your skin. I've been using it everyday for a couple of weeks and I haven't experienced any clogged pore or blemish. It really does a good job at covering my pores, I wouldn’t say it comes them completely, but it definitely makes them less noticeable. In regards to the finish wouldn't say it's totally matte - but actually let the glow comes through - and doesn't make you greasy after few hours, which I really love.

Overall, this primer really delivers in ironing out imperfections and blurring pores. It really smooths out the complexion, bringing the best out of your foundation. Definitely one of the best primers I’ve tried.

What’s your favourite primer?

No comments:

Post a Comment