Friday 7 February 2014

Another Beauty Questionnaire.

Hi!
I stumbled upon this questionnaire the other day and thought it might be fun to share. Plus it's always interesting to see what products others enjoy using. I'm especially curious to see what everyone uses for skincare; I'm constantly seeking new masks and other products to keep my skin looking extra healthy.

SKINCARE
-What skin type do you have?
Combination/Sensitive.
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, however I was it twice at night just to make sure its extra clean.
-What is your current facial wash?
Clinique’s Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm.
-Do you exfoliate?
Because of my sensitive skin, I don’t exfoliate that often because it really irritates my skin.
-What brand do you use?
If I do exfoliate I tend to use Origins Modern Friction.
-What moisturizer do you use?
Origins Mega Mushroom Lotion (for now) and Yes to Cucumbers Calming Night Cream.
-Do you have freckles?
In summer I tend to get them.
-Do you use eye cream?
Nope.
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
A few breakouts, but I wouldn’t say acne.
-Did you ever use Pro-activ?
Nope.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
I tend to use Diors BB Cream (sometimes I mix it with a bit of Illamasqua Skin Base foundation for added coverage and to lighten my BB cream a bit) or Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation
-How about concealer?
Currently I’m using Becca Dual Coverage Compact Concealer.
-Do you know your undertone color?
Yep. I have yellow undertones.
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love falsies they’re a nice way to add a splash of glamour, however I cant apply them to save my life.
-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yep and I do.
-What brand of mascara do you use?
Right now I am using the new L’oreals Mega Volume Mascara, however its no my favourite.
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
A lot of brushes! Usually a mix of shadow brushes! Then a blusher brush, a foundation brush and usually a flat brushes for eyeliner/my brows.
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yep. I use Urban Decays eye shadow primer.
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
You can never go wrong with neutrals.
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I don’t always use eyeliner, however if I have to then I use pencil.
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not often…well not anymore.
-What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I love how vibrant they are, but hate the mess they can make.
-Do you use mineral makeup?
Not really.
-What is your favorite lipstick?
Dior. Dior. Dior.
-How about lipgloss?
Dior. Lancome. Dior.
-What is your favorite blush to use?
Dior (can you see a pattern emerging here).

MAKE ME CHOOSE
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Nope. Never. However, a friend does, and she saves a lot of money.
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
There are some true treasures in drug store beauty departments.
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I've never been to one, but have always wanted to!
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I really want to. I think one day I will, after I’ve finished university.
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I sometimes have a clumsy day, and make really silly mistakes, or get really heavy handed.
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Super dark eyebrows, really orange faces and foundation lines.
-Do you like colourful shades of makeup?
I do, especially during the warmer months or for evening’s out/special events.
-Which celebrity always has great make up?
I feel like most of the popular celebrities always have flawless makeup, it makes sense...they're in the public eye constantly. However, I don’t focus on it too much. I think anyone who has a make up artist doing his or her make up for them is going to have perfect make up.
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Dior BB Cream!
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Not really.
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Ha-ha…Not really!
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I feel that no makeup line trumps all. Every brand has something that's impressive and at least one thing that isn't widely favored.
-What do you think of Makeup?

I love make up. I think it really has the ability to change someone’s face entirely and I think that’s just an amazing thing. I think you can sometimes really tell a lot about a person on how their apply their make up and how creative and brave they are with make up.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment