Sunday 2 February 2014

Dior Addict Gloss in Petillante.

Dior –
Dior Addict Gloss in Petillante
(Limited Edition) 

The Spring 2014 Dior Trianon Collection brings us four new limited edition Dior Addict Lip Glosses. I was really struggling to decide which one I wanted most. However, this shade I decided was most flattering on me both when I’m at my palest, and also in summer when I have more of a tan.

One of my all time favourite Dior products is, without a doubt, the Dior Addict Glosses, so needless to say, I was excited to see the brand add new, limited-edition shades to their spring collection. Thick, buttery and extremely moisturising (these feel amazing on), the new Addict Glosses are insanely well pigmented, adding a beautiful, high-shine finish to the lips.

Petillante (442) is a sheer soft peach with very fine micro shimmer in pale gold, and iridescent pink with hints of blue and purple.  It doesn’t offer much colour to the lips but rather an absolutely stunning delicate shimmer and high gloss effect. It is lovely worn alone and also works as a great lipstick topper shade.

If you have yet to try one of Dior's Addict Glosses, now might be the time to do it. With great pigmentation and the most amazing feel, these glosses are, in my opinion, well worth the higher price tag.

Seriously, you need one!

No comments:

Post a Comment