Sunday 2 February 2014

Invisible Blotting Powder.

Daniel Sandler –
Invisible Blotting Powder

I haven’t ever tried anything from Daniel Sandler, however I have heard some really great things about the brand so i was really excited to try this.
I have combination/oily skin so tend find myself with an oil slick on my face just a few hours after freshly applying my make up.  In the past I’ve simply applied more powder to hide the shine, but this ends up adding more colour or leaving my skin looking very cakey. However, let me introduce you to Daniel Sandler's Invisible Blotting Powder, this does what it says on the tin. 

The website stats this product gives ‘a shine-free, no-colour finish. Technologically advanced formula won't cake, dry out skin--or alter the shade of foundation.’
This blotting powder is an invisible (translucent) powder, which banishes shine without altering the shade of your foundation. The shine- free, technologically advanced formula doesn’t cake or dry out your skin, it simply leaves you with a gorgeous, matte complexion. I find that it gives a good matte finish and kept shine at bay for around 3-4 hours. I really like to use it to set my make up because I find it really keeps oiliness at bay. I also love that it’s really easy to touch up on the go, using the included pad and mirror. 

Overall, I really like this blotting powder. It’s definitely changed how I feel about using powders and will definitely continue using this everyday.

Have you tried this product?
What’s your favourite Daniel Sandler product?

No comments:

Post a Comment