Wednesday 12 February 2014

February Wish List.

I bought a lot of things during January, therefore I don’t really have that long a list of things I want this month. Most of the things I want are new products I want to try, but also to replace products I’m nearly running out off.


The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Balm
‘This cleanser is an indulgent make-up remover for the whole face. It gently and efficiently melts away make-up and impurities, leaving skin feeling clean, refreshed and pampered. Gently melts away make-up leaving skin feeling clean and petal-soft. Suitable for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers.’ This I’m hoping will be a good replacement for the Clinique Take The Day Off Balm, which is becoming incredibly difficult to get hold off. I have heard some so many amazing things about it so I really have high hopes.

The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask
‘This revitalizing clay mask cleanses skin and controls excess oil. It helps draw out impurities, clarify and refresh the skin.’ I’m forever looking for the perfect mask to help clear my skin and help keep it that way. This mask has had really good reviews, and I’m really excited to try it. Hopefully it wont upset my skin.

CND Stickey Base Coat
‘Stickey™ base coat creates a soft, sticky layer that anchors nail color to the nail and improves wearability.’ I am yet to find the perfect base coat, that stops my nail polish from lifting, peeling or chipping within the first 3 days. This is meant to be the Holy Grail nail polish base coat for so many bloggers and celebrities and I’ve been looking at it since summer, never actually clicking the ‘add to basket’ button. However, I really think it’s time I took the plunge and give it a go.

CND Super Shiney Top Coat
‘The name says it all – this Super Shiney™ top coat gives a super-hard, long-lasting finish that resists scratches and shines bright.’ Like with the base coat above, topcoats are something I struggle to stick to, they never do as I hope, and my nails polish always chips or lifts after about 3 days, sometimes the next day which is a nightmare. I have been eyeing this up for so long. Its award winning and has been raved about all over the Internet. I have really high hopes and hope it become my new Holy Grail topcoat.

butterLondon polish in Stardust Overcoat
‘Sheer, silver holographic overcoat. Brush on top of any butterLondon lacquer to transform the shade, or use alone. A magical sprinkling of the stars and a dreamlike sense of well-being.’ As you will have guessed by now I’m in love with butterLondon polishes. They are my go to nail polish brand for so many reasons. The formula is amazing and the colours are just breathtaking. I have been eyeing this up since it was released just before Christmas. From the swatches online, it looks incredible. Its super, sparkly holographic glittery, and just amazing! From reviews its meant to apply like a dream, and is very similar to Fairy Cake by butterLondon, just finer glitter. MUST GET MY HANDS ON THIS!

What's on your February Wish List?

No comments:

Post a Comment