Friday 21 February 2014

Extreme Anti-Snap.

Redken - 
Extreme Anti-Snap Leave in Treatment
Recently I had my hair highlighted, I had both highlights and low lights. I had it done to correct my previous hairdressers highlighting my whole hair, instead of just different sections. Therefore it is fair to say my hair was in seriously bad shape afterwards. My new hairdresser recommended this to me to help strengthen and protect my hair. However, without weighing it down or leaving it feeling greasy. Therefore I thought I would give it a go.

The website states; "Extreme strengthens and resurfaces chemically and mechanically distressed hair. Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers a unique 3D Repair Complex to fortify hair so it looks and feels healthier with increased manageability and shine. Leave-in treatment gently smooths the cuticle, reduces friction from brushing and helps fortify hair that's prone to breaking, splitting or snapping off.”

I have been using this leave in treatment every time I wash my hair for the last month, and my hair feels amazing. It feels stronger and healthier, and it looks so much more shiny and healthy. I actually forgot to take this away for the weekend with me, and when I washed and dried my hair, I straightway noticed a difference in my hair from not using it. It just didn’t seem to be as soft and silky and didn’t style as easy.

The product itself is very concentrated, therefore you don’t need to use a lot, and the pump means you can dispense enough for how long your hair is. Personally I use it after I have towel dried my hair, rubbing it between my hands then running it through my whole hair, focusing on the mid-length area. I know people say not to put treatments or oils near your roots, however I have layered hair, and the broken flyaway hair is actually really short, therefore I have to make sure I target these areas as well, as their most in need. It doesn’t make my hair greasy or get greasier any faster, it just strengthens my whole hair and makes it really soft, shiny and smooth.

I love using treatments on my hair, and I tend to swap and change a lot and I always like trying new products. My hair is the one thing, where I can actually try different products because unlike my skin, it doesn’t react to things. I do really like this leave in treatment and if you have really distressed, damages hair its great. I do think I will carry on using it, and the bottle will definitely last me a very long time. It truly has saved my hair, its amazing after having your hair coloured as it makes it a lot stronger, healthier and it doesn’t effect the colour!

If your looking for a new leave in treatment to try, and your hair is in need of some serious TLC then you need this leave in treatment in your hair routine right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment