Friday 20 September 2013

Blush Exclusif.

Bourjois - 
Blush Exclusif

Not long ago I was going to splurge and buy the Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush (also know as the Rosy Glow Blush). This is a blush, which reacts with the moisture in each skin type, giving a delicious and subtle blush to the cheeks. However, when I was about to go and buy this, I heard that Bourjois were releasing something similar in a cream form; therefore I thought I would wait. BEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HAD!

Let me just say...this is incredible...end of...blog post finished!

The idea of this cream blush is that the formula contains pH reactive pigments that transform your cheeks into a customised pink shade. I was a little worried when I bought this because I had vision of bright, hot pink coloured cheeks, which just aren't flattering. However, I had nothing to worry about. When applied it does appear a little bright, however as it reacts with the pH balance in your skin, you can see it changing shade. When I apply this on me, it becomes a very pretty rosy pink shade, which gives me a lovely glow. I have also tried this on my sister and mum, who's skin tones are both darker then mine, my mums being the darkest out of us three. The pink becomes deeper in shade, which gives them the perfect pink glow without being over powering, it looks very natural and very flushed. The cream itself is ridiculously easy to apply and blends beautifully. I have never used a cream blush before, but now I understand why so many people love using them. 

Overall, this is just amazing, I don't see myself buying the Dior alternative any time soon.
They retail at £8, and are available at anywhere that sell Bourjois products.

No comments:

Post a Comment