Friday 13 September 2013

Dream Concealer.

Dior -
DiorSkin Nude Concealer


I picked this up in York not long ago. As someone who isn't that keen on concealers, I wanted to give it a really good try out. The thing that made me pick up this concealer is that its packaged very similar to the DiorSkin Nude BB Creme. As you all know their bb creme is my Holy Grail bb cream, but I have also started using it instead of foundation. Especially on a night out if I don't need that much coverage. I was hoping that this concealer would be just like the creme and when I tested it on my hand it really seemed to be like it. 

So, before I get onto my thought on it, this is what Dior says about it. Now Dior refers to this concealer as a ‘Skin-perfecting hydrating concealer’. The desprition on the box says; ‘Acting almost as an eye treatment, the light texture of Diorskin Nude Concealer blends flawlessly into the skin for perfect correction and an ultra-natural result. Signs of fatigue disappear, and your complexion is fresh and radiant again.’
They go on to say; ‘For perfectly blended make-up, apply Diorskin Nude Concealer after fluid or cream foundations and before powder foundations in the same range, by patting it on lightly and blending outwards.’

Now onto my thoughts; I LOVE THIS CONCEALER! I’m just going to save myself a job and list everything I love about this product;
- It blends like a dream
- It doesn’t cake
- Creates a perfectly flawless look
- It does a great job of covering under eye circles and blemishes
- It doesn’t have any ‘glow’ to it, so it looks very natural and allows you the option of adding a highlighter to that area
- You only need a TINY amount to go a very long way, however for those of you who are rather heavy handed, it doesn’t matter how much you put on it wont leave your under eye area looking heavy and caked
- The little nozzle is so hygienic and allows you to squeeze out just enough products
- Unbelievably lightweight
- Incredibly moisturising  and it lasts pretty much all day on my combination to oily skin.


I personally, use this when I’m going out at night or during the day; shopping, for a meal or special occasion. I wouldn’t waist it by wearing it for university or when I’m just nipping to town, in these cases I just use my trusty Garnier Roll On Anti-Dark Circles concealer.

Now, I do understand that Dior products are rather expensive, this retails for £21. Even I was a bit thrown back at how such a small tube could cost so much. However, it was work every penny. I would definitely repurchase it this concealer again as it’s definitely the best one I’ve tried out.

No comments:

Post a Comment