Wednesday 4 September 2013

Beauty Wish List (Drugstore).

There are some really good products being released in the next couple of months, especially within drugstore brands. This is just a little highlight of some of the things I'm really interested to get my hands on and trying out. 

Bourjois Blush Exclusif - This is described as a 'smart blush'. It has pH-reactive pigments which alter to give you your perfect, personalised shade of pink, based on the pH within your skin. It reminds me very much of the DiorSkin Healthy Glow Booster Blush, which I've had my eye on for a very long time...could it be a good dupe I wonder?!

butterLondon Nail Foundation
- Recently I'm really loving butterLondon. They include no formaldehyde, no toluene, no DBP (3 free) which makes the nail treatments and lacquers even better. However, this nail foundation looks like an incredible base coat. It provides a silk-finish, stain resistant, non-toxic base coat nail lacquer, providing the perfect foundation for nail varnish. It creates a matte results so beautiful, you can even wear it alone. This base coat hides and smoothes tiny ridges and imperfections in the nail. It is like cover-up, or foundation make-up for the nail. Overall, it sounds amazing!

Soap and Glory Kick Ass Instant Retouch Powder - Soap and Glory is a product I really enjoy using, especially their skin care. I haven't branched that much into their make up products, however this sounds like the most fantastic powder I've ever come across. I haven't seen it on their website yet, nor on the boots website, however other blogs have given me a good idea about what to expect. This Instent Retouch Powder is meant to be a weightless and translucent face powder, which contains Superblur technology with microfine, light- scattering silica spheres, while the Camouflawge 3D technologyhas an all-day natural filler effect with a plant-based muscle-relaxant and anti-wrinkle actives (mouth full much). Free from preservatives, mineral oil, paraffinum and tallow, Kick Ass Instant Retouch Powder is priced at £12 which I think is just a fantastic price. I emailed Soap and Glory today to see when this would be released, they stated it would be released in all boots stores mid-October (which is AGES away).

Essie Nail Polish Fall Collection - I'm not usually someone who gets excited for collections from brands, especially nail care brands. I tend to find them all to be similar and nothing really grabs my attention...until now. Essies Fall Collection just looks stunning. Now I'm not saying I'm going to be running to the earliest boots store to buy them all, however two specific shades I will be. First up is 'the lace is on', this is a glistening, jewel toned pearlescent fuchsia which is just stunning. I can imagine it looking beautiful on anyone no after what skin tone or nail length, and I think it's on you could use any time of the year. Secondly is 'for the twill of it', now this is a very unusual shade and not something I would usually go for. However, it looks really pretty and I think would be amazing for autumn/winter. The website describes the shade as a rich medium brown with reflective green shimmer, which I think just sounds stunning. 

This list may get updated at different times, depending if my wish list of drugstore products grows!

No comments:

Post a Comment