Tuesday 3 September 2013

The Truth.

We all have those friends who we thought were our best friends, and we knew everything about them. We trust them, tell them what we think are dark secrets, unknowingly one of my childhood friends had far bigger, heartbreaking secrets then I could ever have imagined. We drifted apart slowly, and looking back on it, I wish it had never happened. Nevertheless, she's started to write a blog about her past, and it's the only insight I've had about things which happened to her, even when I was around, and I didn't realise.

It's beautifully written, and it's heartbreaking to read. 
She's a brilliant writer and all she wants is to let go of her past, maybe even help someone out there. 
I'm addicted to her blog right now.
Please give it a read. 
Trust me, you'll regret it otherwise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment