Wednesday 27 February 2013

New Look.

Urban Decay -
All Nighter Setting Spray

Ever since using this ages ago I fell in love, its amazing and really keeps my make up on and fresh all day. I did try the Oil-Slick version, which is aimed at more oily skin...however I found it actually seemed to make me much more oily then normal...not good!
Basically, I just wanted to show you the brand new packaging...which I much prefer it looks such much more...classy. They have also released it in a small bottle to, which is very purse friendly which I think is just great, and also really good as a tester before buying the bigger bottle. 
My original review can be found here I stick by everything I said, and its amazing...would definitely amazing to have the fantastic original version back!


So, what are your thoughts on the new packaging and the new travel friendly size?

No comments:

Post a Comment