Monday 4 February 2013

Marshmallow Clouds.

Yesterday me and my boyfriend decided to go for a walk round Roundhay Park in Leeds. Granted its pretty far away from where we live, but it gets us out of the house on a boring Sunday and gets us away from South Yorkshire for a bit. If you live near Leeds and haven't been to Roundhay Park its really stunning with a massive lake and loads of woodland, its beautiful in spring/summer but its still nice during winter. Its definitely somewhere you have to go when you've got quite a bit of time free because even though we've been many times we still manage to get very lost and have to revert to the iPhone to find our way back on the right path. On the way home we nipped to the White Rose Centre, which is a really cute shopping centre, its nothing special but its nice for a change, it has all your usual shops; Debenhams, Topshop/man, Miss Selfridges, Superdry, Next, Boots etc. and of course no shopping centre would be complete without the Disney Shop. Now I know I may be 19, but I still love Disney, especially the films, however whilst having a nosy around I came across a little Thumper teddy, not only is he super soft, and super cute but he also smells AMAZING. However due to not having my card, I couldn't give in and buy it therefore had to leave with my head down somewhat sulking. 
However...when we got back to the car, a Millies cookie in tow, my boyfriend decided after decided that he wasn't hungry and didn't want a cookie, that now he did, so disowning me in the car he went skipping (yes he skipped) back to get a cookie (men these days!). Now...I not a genus, but he was gone for a VERY long time (probably about 10 minutes, but when your sat in a car on your own the time begins to drag) and not only had I looked through all my favourite blogs and made a list of "must research later" products I began to get bored and after a mass amount of texts asking how long it took him to choose a cookie he re-appeard, with a giant grin on his face and would you believe a DISNEY BOX! You can only imagine my childish excitement. Not only had he bought me the Thumper teddy, but also the Wonder fragrance which is in a hefty 125ml bottle, which is what makes Thumper smell so incredible. The description on the box says; a delicate scent of lemon sugar, apple blossoms and marshmallow clouds...and let me tell you...its amazing, its not something I would wear, as it states its a 'linen spray' however I would definitely spray all my bedding with it to make it smell lovely. If you haven't tried it and want something a little different, i would definitely say to go in and try it.

Once again the boyfriends made me a happy bunny (literally)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment