Sunday 24 February 2013

My New BestFriend.

About two weeks ago I thought I would treat myself...normally it would be a new bag, or another piece of unnecessary make up. However this time I thought I would push the boat out and buy myself something I really wanted.
ALL HAIL Dory...my new iPad :)
Now I already had one, we'll technically me and my dad were sharing, therefore I thought it was time I had my own. Plus, it's really helpful and useful for University and means I don't have to rely on writing as much anymore, which due to me having Dyslexia was a complete pain in the bum and a everyday struggle. Another advantage of having it is that I'm hoping it means I will be able to write more reviews...but at the moment I'm addicted to Hay Day, so thats taking up my complete attention..sorry university work :(
As you can see Dory's pulling off a very amazing pink leather case, which protects every inch of her, and also has three...ledges/ridges/things which means I can prop her up to watch films, read books and makes typing so much easier. I'm not sure where its from as my boyfriend bought it for me :)

Have you got an iPad, do you know any must have apps, if so please leave them as comments below, there are so many out there I cant make up my mind which ones to download...hope your all having a nice and lazy Sunday like me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment