Wednesday 6 March 2013

York Haul.

This is just a super quick post showing what I bought during my little adventure to York. There aren't that many things, however all of them are things which others have recommended, I will try and write up posts about each as fast as I can. 

- Tony & Guy Shampoo and Conditioner for blonde hair
- Essie Matte About You top coat
- TopShop nail varnish in Unicorn
- Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in shades 6 and 7.5
- Illamasqua Matt Primer

I also bought a new MAC Dazzleglass Lipgloss, Seche Vite dry fast top coat and also some Babyliss Root Boosters, however, I put them in my other bag, which is still in the boot of the car...not happy. Never the less, like the rest I will be writing up a blog post about each of them, giving my truthful opinions about them all...better get typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment