Friday 22 March 2013

No Oil Oil.

Percy and Reed - 

No Oil Oil


I’ve been looking at this for a while, however it received rather mixed reviews about how good it was and the results it gave. However, imagine my surprise when this weeks Glamour magazine came with a free 30ml sample of it specifically designed for ‘thin hair’. In my opinion 30 ml is a really good sample size, it gives you enough product to really try it out and see what you think about it before buying the full size version, plus its small enough for me to put in my handbag for everyday use…bonus.
No Oil Oil doesn’t have much in the way of oil in it, as you’ve probably guessed. This makes it rather brilliant for people, like me, who have fine hair, which gets very easily weighed down. It has this wonderful lightness that’s almost water-like, yet it manages to smooth the hair and add incredible shine. You can use it near the roots of the hair, so its perfect for taming those broken fly-aways near the parting, it really gives a beautiful finished style, leaving your hair looking smooth, shiny and truly healthy.
In regards to the volumising benefits, I haven't tried it for the amount of volume it can give my hair due to my hair being easily made greasy, and many reviews have stated when they've tried using it to give the hair volume, its made their hair super greasy. Therefore, I use TIGI Bed Head Small Talk for volume, and this for a smoothing serum.
Overall, this is great for giving a smooth, soft and shiny look to the hair. For the moment, this is replacing my other oils and serums, allowing me to give it a thorough try out. I don’t use it every day, just when my hair needs a bit of smoothing down, however, as long as you use a good cleansing or detoxing shampoo its perfectly ok to use this everyday, but be careful of build up. Even though it’s very lightweight, it’s still layering up on the hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment