Thursday 21 June 2012

FrontCover.

FrontCover is a brand which isn't that well know, its one of those new-ish brands. Many people may have seen it specifically over Christmas within Boots stores all over the UK. There most famous for there beautiful pallets which help you to create show stopping looks, however unlike many other brands, they give you step-by-step instructions about how to create that exact look, helping those who aren't the best with make-up, to create the most incredible looks. However for those who are familiar with the brand, they have in fact disappeared from Boots shelves. Many believe this is due to them opting for creating their own pallets, no doubt released around Christmas, as Superdrug did last Christmas.

For me personally I think this is a massive shame, I buy many of this pallets for my best friends as I think there a fabulous alternative to high end make up. I've tried some of there make-up, and they are really, really good, especially as there really compact and give you everything you need. Therefore I'm incredibly happy to hear that they have been scooped up by Sephora, they have also started there own online store, which means we can get the real thing instead of the Boots and Superdrug alternatives. I've had a look on the website, and "the baked powder collection" (the photo to the left) really has caught my eye, it looks really quite stunning. 

Overall FrontCover's concept is amazing; everything all in one box at a reasonable price, to get a on trend look with a good quality of product.

No comments:

Post a Comment