Thursday 3 May 2012

Oh-So-Peachy.

Soap & Glory -

Peaches and Clean Cleansing Milk


Due to testing a range of foundations last week, in order to find my new holy grail foundation, it's took a bad effect on my skin...its spotty, dull and looks completely unhealthy. Therefore I thought it was time to try a new face wash, due to my normal one just not cutting it this time. I originally planned to go and buy the Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleaner, however at £19 and with mixed reviews from other bloggers, I thought it was time to do some scouting for a cheaper alternative.
Therefore when I was in Boots the other day I was looking at every range and at every cleanser, that was when I found this hidden gem...Soap and Glory's Peaches and Clean. 

It's a 4 in 1 wash-off, deep cleansing milk. It claims it uses a special clogged t-zone formula which includes peach extracts, quillaja bark, jojoba oil, Detoxyboost technology and Poreshrink R2 for a clearer, fresher and brighter complexion.

I haven't been using this for very long, however all my spots have pretty much gone and my skin is left feeling soft and fresh. I personally use it both in the morning and at night, however wash my face twice with it at night; once to remove my make up, as this pretty much just melts my make up off and the second time to just make sure my skin gets a really good clean. At the beginning I thought it was going to be far too strong for my face, however to say my skin is really sensitive, it's not had any bad reactions to this cleanser, which is a really good sign.

Overall I really love this cleanser, it smells amazing and really makes you feel more awake in the morning. My skin is left smooth, spot free and really moisturised, however not stripped which is what usually happens with products aimed at spot prone skin. Obviously I've not been using this for a very long time so therefore if I do have any bad reactions to it or think there's something you do need to know about this cleaners I will type up a quick post about it. Its only £7 for a 200ml bottle, which will last you a very long time. It's sold in all boots stores that sell the Soap and Glory skin care range and can usually be found on 3 for 2, which is a really good offer. Its not expensive at all, and really work wonders for the skin.

I'm definitely going to be trying more products from the Soap and Glory skin care range.

No comments:

Post a Comment