Sunday 13 May 2012

Cleanse and Tone.

Korres -

White Tea 3 in 1 Cleansing Water

I've become somewhat of a skin care fanatic, and I'm really enjoying seeing my skin become really healthy and much more spot free. This 3 in 1 cleansing water is the latest addition to my nightly routine and I'm really enjoying using it. A while ago i was looking into buying some Korres products, specifically the pomegranate tester set,which allowed you to sample the products before actually buying the full size version. Out off all the things in the set, this was one product which really caught my eye, i had been wanting a new toner for a while, one that actually did what it said on the bottle...and this definitely does what it say on the bottle.
The overall idea of this 3 in 1 water is that it removes everyday impurities, face and eye make up whilst also toning the skin. The organic white tea extract is a rich source of polyphenols which demonstrate strong antioxidant action, along side this the hamamelis extracts due to their astringent action, help tighten skin pores, whilst soothing and calming the skin. Due to it being soap and alcohol free it means the natural cleansing agents ensure excellent compatibility with the eyes and skin, no matter how sensitive.
In my option this is the best cleansing water/toner i have ever used. Its amazing. Its a 200ml bottle and it will definitely last me quite a while, especially as you only need the smallest amount. Now this is something which i really want to highlight as the main bonus of this product, most other water based products run out really fast, this is mainly due to the cotton wool pad soaking up more of the product then what actually ends up on your face. However, the thing I've noticed about this is that it...foams up, which means you need a small amount and it seems to become a foam and expand into twice as much, which means your face gets a good clean and the bottle lasts you twice as long. In regards to the results so far, I've only had this a week or so, and its really amazing as i notice a real improvement in my skin straight from the start.
Normally this retails at around £16 pounds however i came across it in TKMaxx for only £7, i thought this was a really good price as it allowed me to try it out and see how well it worked before paying the full price. I don't really like TKMaxx however i have to admit, sometimes you do come across some really good stuff.

Whats the best thing you've picked up from TKMaxx? 

No comments:

Post a Comment