Thursday 24 May 2012

Dumb Blonde.

TIGI BedHead -

Dumb Blonde Smoothing Stuff


I wanted to buy this in Manchester, however it was on offer on HQHair, therefore I thought I would buy it whilst it was on offer...also I couldn't wait till the weekend to buy it.
It's easily to say, when this arrive at my door I was incredibly excited to try it. The packaging of this is incredibly cute and stylish, it's so compact and looks so pretty. The metallic pink lid is most defi the highlight of the the whole packaging and makes it look, in my opinion, more expensive then it was.

The description says: "Shine, defrizz, and add the perfect finishing touch every time you use Bed Head Dumb Blonde Smoothing Stuff. Created by blonde's for blonde's and all the colours in between, Dumb Blonde Smoothing Stuff makes hair smooth, frizz-free, soft and hydrated. Just apply some stuff to your just finished hair, and watch those frizzy fly-aways disappear."

The products itself is a mix between a gel and a cream. It a really light, silky texture and disappears as soon as you run it through the ends of your hair. Its a very pearly looking colour, this I believe is what gives it the incredible 3D shine, which is just show stopping and something many people have commented on. However the other thing which is incredible about this product is the smell! Now if you have ever tried any TIGI BedHead products you will know they have a tendency of smelling intoxicating lush, but the smell of this just blows the rest out of the water. Its really hard to explain what it smells like, I personally think its rather floral, however my boyfriend thinks it smells like a mix between candy and fruit...either way it smells divine. Another point to highlight is that no one out of the reviews I read before buying this products mentioned it ever weighing down their hair, this was a key point for me as my hairs is already lifeless as it is, without it being weighed down. It also doesn't make it greasy at all, if anything its makes your hair look really nice and healthy after using a bit of dry shampoo, overpowering that powdery look which dry shampoo has a tendency of gives you (not a good look).

Even though it is only a little tub, 50ml to be specific, you only need a little dab for your whole hair (usually I use whats on the lid). I then rub it between my hands, and run it through the ends of my hair and on any frizzy bits or fly-aways on the top. My hair is left impeccably tamed, and all of my hair looks healthy, shiny and smells amazing.

TIGI BedHead in general is a brand I don't come across often within the blogging world, and I don't really see why. All there products are amazing, but this is my clear favourite, everyone should buy it. Its originally priced at £10 (FeelUnique) however I do know if you buy this in shops its usually £14/15.
Me on the other hand bought it from HQHair for only £7, with free delivery.

Have you ever tried any of the TIGI BedHead products, if so which are you favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment