Wednesday 18 June 2014

Wish List.

I know I haven’t done one of these in a long time, but over the past few weeks during placement I haven’t been browsing round the shops as much as normal. However, there are a few things that have really caught my eye, and that I may even indulge in when I go to Manchester soon.
So lets begin...
Nars Kauai Duo Eye Shadow
This duo is part of NARS' High Seize Collection, the Kauai Duo Eye shadow is a highly pigmented pair of eye shadows in the shades Gold Lame and the purple-toned Iridescent Smokey Orchid. There are super pretty and incredibly pigmented. I really love that they can be used separately or together to create the must beautiful new shade.

Nars Malacca Eye Shadow
This eye shadow is described as an iridescent peacock colour. From the swatches I have seen of it, it’s a medium dark plummy brown with cool toned green shimmer-sheen and a frosted finish. I was worried it would be that bluish-teal-brown duo chrome that every brand has been rolling out recently but from what I can gather it’s a very beautiful mauve-plum-brown base that gets more mauve-y as you blend it out and apply more. I have seen so many swatches of this and it looks really pretty and something I don’t think (…) I have in my collections (I don’t think…) (Its definitely times like these I wish Nars Eyes shadows weren't so expensive...sadface)

Dior Addict Lip Maximize in Shade 3
I already own this in the original shade, which is a clear pink. However, they recently released it in a very pretty blossom pink shade, which give just the right touch of pink to the lips. Personally from trying them both I really think they have done something to this new shade because the maximizing properties in it seemed a little more intense and powerful and you could really feel it working, which I love.

The Body Shops All in One Instablur
Recently, I’ve really loved the new Kiehls blurring primer at the minute, however this has also had some amazing reviews. Its only just been released however it claims to control shine, reduce the appearance of pores, hide blemishes and extend make up. It’s a lot of high power claims, however I may have to nip in next time I need a new toner and ask for a nice little tester to see how ‘intrablurring’ it actually is.

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
Loved this little cleanser ever since I tried it, however the only problem is finding it to buy it. I have had to stick to the Body Shop Chamomile Cleansing Balm, which is good, but I prefer this little beauty. Its super lightweight and cleanses my face super well without leaving an oily residue behind. I really wish Clinique would get more of these in stock to shops because its really hard to find both in store and online, and its such a fantastic product.

Estee Lauder Clear Difference Complexion perfecting BB Crème SPF 35
Talk about a mouthful. OK I’m not going to lie, I swear by my amazing Dior Nude BB Crème, however its only an SPF10 and due to being pretty fair skinned, that means I end up spending the whole of summer with a super red burnt face…not a good look. Recently Estee Lauder fetched this little BB crème out which is aimed at people who have blemish prone skin, it claims to instantly neutralize redness, help to conceal blemish marks, pores and flaws and most importantly help treat blemishes. If that wasn’t enough it also states to hydrate, protect, perfect and sooth skin. Now, I don’t always believe what I read on the label because to be fair, they’re trying to sell a product at the end of the day. But seriously…this stuff is good! I went and got a cheeky little sample of this because the high SPF sometimes irritates my sensitive skin. It’s rich and creamy but lightweight at the same time, blending beautifully into the skin giving you just enough daytime summer coverage. The SPF being 35 is a great advantage because it means my face wont burn as much. Overall, I think when I run out of my Dior Nude BB crème I think I’m going to take a chance and purchase this, I haven’t experienced any improvements in my blemishes, but to be honest my skin is actually behaving and obviously I’m not going to get that many uses from a tiny sample pot. Trust me, when I do buy this bad boy and test it out properly, you can definitely expect a in-depth review of every inch of it.
Have any of you tried any of these products, if so whats your view on them?
Whats on your June Wish List?

No comments:

Post a Comment