Thursday 12 June 2014

Antibacterial Make-Up Spray.

Pro Hygiene Collection - 

Antibacterial Make-Up Spray 

When it comes to cleaning my make up brushes I’m normally really good. I do it every week to make sure that there super clean. However, something I have never though of is sanitizing my actual make up such as pressed powders and blushes.
A few weeks ago I saw this little product on feelunique and I thought, as my skin can be really temperamental I would give it a go. It sanitizes makeup and helps reduce the growth of bacteria that can lead to infection.  It’s suitable for all sorts of make up such as pressed and loose powders, creams, gels, pigments, lipsticks, pencils and make up brushes and tools.
I tend to use this once a week when I wash my brushes, and sometimes every couple of days on my brushes and make up if I’m having a really bad break out, just to try and illuminate it spreading. Its really easy to use, you simply spray it onto your makeup or brushes, leave them for 60 seconds and then there good to go. I sometimes swirl my brushes on a piece of tissue just to make sure they’re nice and clean. There is no smell or residue left on your make up and its not affected my make up in any way, shape or form. However, the one thing they do not recommend using this spray on is mascara, as mascara is very specific in its use by dates!
This retails for £15 for 240ml like I said you could find it at cultbeauty (buy here). I have also seen this on feelunique who stock a 100ml bottle as well for £10 (buy here). I’m not going to lie, it is pretty extortionate paying £10/£15 for what is glorified antibacterial spray, however it’s a really big bottle and if you just use one or two sprays it should last you quite a long time.

What do you think; will you be purchasing this Makeup spray any time soon?                             

No comments:

Post a Comment