Thursday 12 June 2014

Mosaic Bronzer.

No7 - 

Perfectly Bronzed Mosaic Bronzer

Ok, I’m not going to lie, this was actually my mums but there was something about it that I really enjoyed using, and as she found it wasn’t enough for her very dark skin tone, she donated it…to me.

The compact is very sleek and with the mirror inside it's perfect for my handbag. I love the multi-tonal colours in this as I like the bronzed look but also favour the pinky reds as well. It's a great mix of colours and gives a highly pigmented colour without looking to over the top.
This product gives off a lovely shimmer, you only need the smallest swatch on your brush and it looks amazing! It is perfect for winter and summer as it gives you a little bit of colour but doesn't tango on pale skin. I really like using this for a quick every day look, as with just one product I can do the whole blush, bronzer and contorting that doesn’t look over the top or muddy. 
It really is a gorgeous bronzer/brusher duo, which looks great on both pale and tanned skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment