Saturday 14 June 2014

So Sorry.


Recently I finished a 5-week teaching placement, which not only left me stressed and drained but somewhat missing the outside world.
The one thing people don’t seem to realise is that teaching isn’t a 8-4 job, you then have to mark the children’s work, plan the 6 lessons for the next day and do each lessons resources, its easy to say I was going to work at 7 to then be up until 10 doing work for the next day.  Due to it being my placement we have to do a whole lot of extra stuff for university, which we wouldn’t usually have to do in the job. Therefore, for the last 5 weeks I haven’t been able to see my boyfriend as much, because between planning, working and sleeping there wasn’t much time for him in-between. Anyway, recently I finished the placement and my second year of university (YEY!) which means I have a long time off to spend with him, write blogs and generally do nothing much.
Ultimately this means I will be doing more blog posts, as I know I have been away for quite a long time, and I apologise so much for that, its just been too busy for me to write and review anything. So thank you everyone for being patient, and hopefully everything will start getting back to normal.
Super sorry again!
E x

No comments:

Post a Comment