Wednesday 18 June 2014

MoominTroll.

Second year of university is finally over with, and as a surprise my boyfriend booked a hotel in Wilmslow for the weekend, so we can go shopping in Manchester, which is my favourite place to go shopping.
Alongside this one morning I got a knock at the door and the postman gave me a giant box. As someone who orders a lot online I usually get really excited waiting for the postman, but this one left me confused as I could have sworn I did not order anything (I know I’ve said this many times). Nevertheless, I opened the box and there sat nice a pretty in the middle was this…

Everyone meet MoominTroll.

Moomin is something I used to watch when I was really little, and recently when we went to London I rediscover it as they have a Moomin store in Covent Gardens. There Moomin teddies are super soft and cuddly and utterly amazing, however they didn’t have any other then the display one in stock, so I left sulking and disheartened. However, it turned out that whilst I was hunting down a good place that did pancakes (I have a pancake and nutella issue) my boyfriend had gone back to the Moomin store and ordered me the teddy for when one had come into store. Its unbelievable that I actually didn’t notice he had done this, but what can I say, when I want pancakes the rest of the world sort of disappears. I know this isn’t a post I usually do, but Moomin is something I haven't seen for years and I thought he was utterly adorable, he's super soft and cuddly and I thought I would just jog everyone’s memory of how amazing Moomin is!

No comments:

Post a Comment