Tuesday 15 July 2014

Clear Difference.

Estee Lauder –
Clear Difference Complexion Perfecting BB Crème SPF 35

OK...I caved in and bought this little beauty. Mainly because it’s getting really sunny and I really don’t want to be walking round with a bright red face all summer, secondly…because I’m weak willed and have a make up/skincare addiction.
Estee Lauder explains; ‘this multi-function, oil-free BB Crème is the perfect complement to your Clear Difference blemish treatments. Instantly neutralises redness. Helps conceal blemish marks, pores and flaws with a specially formulated tint. With one touch, the lightweight formula hydrates, protects, perfects and soothes Controls oil and leaves skin looking soft, clear and naturally beautiful.’
The consistency of Estee Lauder Clear Difference BB Crème is between that of a tinted moisturiser and a thicker BB cream. It is easy to apply with fingers, which is my favourite way off applying it, mainly because I find its too thick for a brush. The coverage is sheer, however it evens out the complexion well. If you have any imperfections, it is time to bust your concealer out, because that would literally be your base done. I usually add a bit of Giorgio Armani maestro foundation over the top of the area that needs it; it gives just the right amount of coverage without anything too heavy. I also find just by adding that extra bit of coverage it helps conceal my pores that little bit better.
I really love that its got blemish fighting properties, I have been using it for the past month or so and its really helping my blemishes and/or keeping them away. However, I'm also using a new Estee Lauder serum which is incredible also so it could be a little help from that too, that's helping keeping my complexion unusually clearer. It doesn’t irritate my skin, and does a great job at cancelling out the redness in my skin. Like I’ve said before the SPF 35 is incredible, and especially in summer will be super at helping keep my face protected. SPF usually really upsets my skin, i think its due to how heavy SPF products tend to be, but I have had no issues with this, my skins really loving it.
Overall, I really like and foresee myself wearing Estee Lauder Clear Difference Complexion Perfecting BB Crème a lot...it may have even knocked my Dior Nude BB Creme off the top spot. It is mattifying (?) enough for summer, but not so mattifying (seriously have I made up this word?) that it starts looking powdery or caked on. The shade Medium is a perfect match for my skin tone, and I appreciate how they left the fragrance out!
SERIOUSLY..if you suffer with blemishes, you really need to try this little beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment