Friday 18 July 2014

Wish List.

EOS Smooth Sphere Pomegranate / Blueberry Acai Lip Balm is something that has forever been a cult product for a lot of people. It states it’s a luscious lip balm, which delivers the perfect balance of flavour and moisture. Rich in Antioxidants and Vitamins, Smooth Sphere Pomegranate Lip Balm has a 100% natural and 95% organic formula, which helps to nourish and hydrate the lips. A blend of Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil works to soothe the lips and provide long lasting moisture. I never wanted one of these little lip balms mainly because they were so difficult to get hold of, however now that BeautyBay.com is now selling them, I’m incredibly eager to try one.
Kiss Everlasting French Wrap Kit promises a salon-perfect french manicure. It states it a easy and fast way of achieve the perfect french smile line without polish, right from home. A flawless french manicure that lasts up to 2 weeks without chipping! Now, I know I did a post about how much I loved the Elegant Touch Flawless Manicure Kit, which is very similar to this, however the upside of this Kiss version is that it allows you to purchase refills of the tips. Alongside this, they state they last longer as the Elegant Touch version promises a week, where as this one promises 2 weeks.
Magnifibres brush-on false lashes promises to instantly lengthen lashes by up to 5mm. This little product claims to create stunning false lash effect in seconds all you have to do is simply brush on the natural fibres between coats of your favourite mascara to add incredible length and volume. I haven't ever used false lashes before, mainly because the glue that you use with them worries me. Due to having sensitive eyes I get worried about using glues, mascaras and liquid eyeliners. However, this states its suitable for sensitive eyes, so I'm hoping it would be a great alternative to false lashes. 
OPI Nail Envy Soft & Thin nail strengthener promises to fortify and strengthens weak, thin and damaged nails. Featuring proven Nail Envy technology, Nail Envy Soft & Thin is enriched with extra Calcium and a blend of Sea Minerals and is formulated especially for soft and thin nails. Designed to infuse strength, health and vitality into weak, thin and soft nails, this high-performance nail treatment is easy to apply and delivers long lasting results. I’ve been using the Original Nail Envy for the past couple of months, and as much as I like it, my nails become soft and thin again between using it. Therefore it made me wonder if I wasn’t using the right one, or the one that might benefit my nails most. I think I will definitely give this a go, and maybe buy and use the OPI Maintenance Envy to help maintain my hopefully healthy nails between treatments.

Whats on your July Wish List?

No comments:

Post a Comment