Friday 3 August 2012

Three Weeks Alone.

Its clear to say the next three weeks will consist of work, writing blog posts, university prep work and seeing friends I haven't seen in a long time. The reason for this...my boyfriends disowned me to go on holiday for 3 weeks with family. The reason I'm not there with him... not only do I have a new full time job, but I go to London for training on Tuesday for 2 night, and have House of Fraser training this weekend and next. Therefore I had to give it a miss...not impressed. However being a good girlfriend, I didn't think it was fair him missing out on family time to spend three weeks at home bored as I'm busy doing work related things. Its ridiculous how much I miss him to say he went yesterday, however being cute and so very sweet, he did buy me a new teddy to keep me company for the next 3 weeks and some pink roses (which are my favourite flowers ever) which I hope will last for 3 weeks.
Overall I thought I would let you in on the reason for the mass of blog posts which will no doubt follow, which is down to just shear boredom and to take my mind off missing him.

What do you do to stop you missing someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment