Tuesday 14 August 2012

Encre Rose.

YSL -

Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres


Everyone knows, when your at work you need a lipstick or lip gloss with serious staying power, not only because you don't always have time to touch it up, but also because it makes you feel that bit better knowing you have beautiful lips all day. Therefore I thought it was time to invest in a lip stain.
This little beauty provides ultimate wear, ultimate shine and ultimate colour. The true revolution of this decade is the coming together of an extremely long–lasting stain formula and glossy shine, using a patented exclusive spatula for precise and smooth application. Pure water-soluble pigments fused in a transparent texture for non-sticky, long–lasting, high–shine gloss.
I bought this in shade 17; Encre Rose which out of all the pink shades I think is by far the most wearable. Its a very beautiful cool rose colour that I find would be flattering on most skin tones. In the bottle I did think it was going to be just a pure pastel pink, however you can layer it to make it much more of a rich pink (which is more my sort of colour), or tone it down by spreading a small amount with your finger (for just a simple touch of pink for during the day).
This is purely the most amazingly long lasting lip stain. Its really highly pigmented and the colour is incredible and lovely. Unlike many other lip stains I've tried the colour does actually stay on the lips, and in my experience for up to 4 maybe 5 hours which is serious incredible. Another thing I've also noticed is that unlike some other lip stains this doesn't strip my lips, it actually keeps them really moisturised, leaving them feeling soft and really hydrated.
I find this lip stain is fabulous for not only during work, but for those days when your running about doing chores and when you don't want to wear that much make up. It really helps to bring to life very natural and neutral make up giving that pop of colour however with it not being too over the top for during the day.
Another thing I really love is the wand applicator. Its so incredible and makes application so easy, as it helps to apply just enough colour, the shape of wand is also perfectly shaped to the shape of your lips which means you wont end up with it all over. Its also impotent to note that this shade colour doesn't bleed, however the more vibrant reds I'm not so sure about, therefore a lip liner may be a good idea just in case for the much more vibrant colours.
Overall, I really love this lip stain its incredible and is so useful for everyday use, the colour really does last a ridiculously long time and for £22.50 its something everyone should have in there handbag. However I don't think its something I would buy in an array of shades as there aren't really any other shades that catch my eye, never the less its perfect for work!

PS. using a lip balm on top of this throughout the day will help keep the colour on longer and also adds that bit of shine, keeping your lips looking luscious and lovely throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment