Monday 27 August 2012

Midnight Miracle.

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

 
 
This claims that with "2 drops and 1 night you will have younger looking skin in the morning". Now that's a big claim for a product  to live up to, and due to me only being 18, I don't particularly want to look any younger, however it definitely makes my skin look a lot more radiant, clearer and overall much more healthier over night after using this.
 
Kiehls say; "This elixir works all night to replenish the skin with moisture and leave younger-looking skin by morning. Enriched with a blend of naturally derived ingredients including Squalane, Evening Primrose, and a blend of essential oils.
This readily absorbed elixir helps the skin to recover radiance by morning, with skin feeling smoother and softer. Enriched with Squalane, Evening Primrose Oil, Omega-6 Fatty Acids and Essential Oils including Lavender, our formula provides a boost of intensive moisture to dehydrated skin. The formula instantly penetrates the skin surface to help replenish it with moisture. Our concentrate is designed to work at night; with skin hydrated, supple and soft, rest assured you can say goodnight to a tired-looking complexion.
"
 
Its pretty easy to say I'm totally in love with this little wonder. As there isn't anything I don't like about this product, and also because after a busy day I'm somewhat rather tired, I'm just going to briefly highlight exactly what i love about this product.
 
Firstly, its really easy to use. It comes with a dropper, which means it easily dispenses just the right amount of product for the whole face...2 or 3 drops depending which you prefer. This also means you don't over apply the product and end up with a greasy mess and also you don't waist any product, which I think would be a really big issue without the dropper.
Secondly this smells amazing. I have trouble sleeping, and due to the smell of lavender it really helps me drop off to sleep and relax after a busy day at work. Personally I like putting three drops into my palms, patting them together, inhaling the scent and then applying it to my face.
The main worry i had about using a sort of oil at night is that i thought it would make my face really greasy, which wouldn't help my overall oiliness. However this soaks in really fast and in fact i think it really helps to balance out my skin, and helps take away the oiliness. The assistant stated the best way to target oiliness, is "to fight it with oil to balance out the skin", and this is definitely the case and works wonders in my experience of using this product every night.
I really love the overall effect this concentrate has on my skin, straight away it feels a lot more smoother and much more moisturised. However when I wake up in the morning my skin is visibly a lot more healthy looking and radiant, which is just amazing, my skin has a tendency to look really dull, red and puffy, which is no longer the case after using this.
Lastly this is amazing value for money. It comes in two sizes 30ml for £36 and a new 50ml which is £49, now this may seem really expensive, however you only need 2-3 drops a night, therefore either bottle is going to last you such a long, long time. Personally I bought the 50ml, as its £13 more expensive for nearly twice as much more product, which is think is fantastic value for money.

 
Overall, this is an amazing product which everyone should try. Kiehls really focus on allowing customers to sample there products before buying, therefore leading to not only happy consumers, but also loyal customers who receive the best most personal treatment available. Therefore I really urge you to go to your nearest Kiehls Store or Concession (for a quick link to the Kiehls store locator click here) and ask for a sample of this "Midnight Recovery Concentrate" because trust me, as long as you follow the application instructions, you will definitely not regret it.
 
Have you tried Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate yet, if so what do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment