Sunday 2 September 2012

Chester Birthday Haul.

This is a super quick post (well to be fair its a photo) of a mix of; what my boyfriend got me for my birthday (my most favourite one anyway as there's were so many) and what I bought myself from Chester, which is where we went for 3 days for my birthday as I really wanted to go to Chester Zoo (childish I know but its totally fantastic). Overall we had the most amazing time possible, we had the best time ever, and its such a pretty town (even thought it was raining), therefore were definitely going back sometime soon when the weathers a little better.
 
 
- Dior J'adore L'or Perfume
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden
- Urban Decay Good Karma Blusher Brush
- Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder
- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer in NSA
- Benefits Hervana Blusher (repurchase)
 
Reviews of all these will follow in due course, so keep an eye out for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment