Friday 4 April 2014

Perfect Topping.

MAC -

Mineralise Skinfinish in Perfect Topping


Ok. I'm not going to lie; I'm not the biggest MAC fan. I don't know why, but nothing from them ever makes me like 'OMG I GOTTA HAVE THAT', which is what happens contently on the Dior counter (bows head in shame). However, I like to have a nosey at their limited addition ranges when they release them to see if anything grabs my attention...and this little beauty definitely did that!

Everyone say a big Hi and Hello to Perfect Topping!

Perfect Topping is described as a “pale pearlized pink”, and part of their Fantasy of Flowers collection. My eyes were instantly drawn to the Perfect Topping Mineralize Skinfinish because of it’s gorgeous champagne, bronze and purple veining. The colours aren’t overpowering in the slightest and it gives a stunning natural glow to the skin. I love to sweep this on the tops of my cheekbones, on my nose and on my cupids bow which just gives a really nice illuminated appearance to the skin without looking overdone or frosty. I’ve also known me to sweep it over my blusher when I’m in a hurry just to give my skin more a glow if I don’t have time to do much else. Its also important to note, unlike some highlighters I have used in the past, this doesn’t sit or highlight pores…yey!
I do have to note that Mineralize Skinfinishes can differ from pan to pan, as it is a mix of different shades and veins, so sometimes there is variance, therefore when you look at different pans, they may look different and therefore may transfer a little differently on your skin.

I am really happy that I picked this up because it’s been great to use on an everyday basis since it isn’t frosty or glittery. This Mineralize Skinfinish comes with 9g of product and I know will last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment